Del Norte Youth Football is an organization run by volunteers. We depend on our volunteers to help with a wide variety of tasks at both practices and games. Please remember, this is YOUR program. We all need to work together to make it the best possible program for all of our kids.
All volunteers need to download, complete, and submit the 2016 Volunteer Application. It can be found on the Registration page.
To give you an idea of the volunteers we need:
- Team parents. This job will include setting up a schedule for parents to bring water, cups, ice, and fruit to practices and games, as well as assigning times for the concession stand.
- 2 MPR people for each game. MPRs record the number of plays each child makes to ensure mandatory play rules. (Sounds harder than it is!)
- Cheer coaches- parents willing to help teach the girls cheers. You don’t need to be experienced, just willing to have fun with them!
- Football coaches- again, experience is not necessary, just a positive attitude and willingness to have fun!
- Volunteers are needed for fundraising. We have a few parents in charge of specific fundraiser's, but they will need assistance organizing and distributing the items.
- We need people to be responsible for handling the trash before, during, and after practice and games.
As you can see by just this list, there is a lot involved in making the season run smoothly for the kids. THIS PROGRAM IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!!! They deserve to have us all working together to guarantee they have fun! Thank you in advance for helping us be the best program for your child to grow, learn, and have fun with!!
QUARTER CRAZE AT THE ELK VALLEY CASINO TO HELP SUPPORT OUR FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND CHEERLEADERS
AUGUST 10, 2016 SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS
Del Norte Youth Football, Inc is committed to instilling, Commitment, Discipline, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Leadership, Physical Fitness, Respect, Scholarship, Sportsmanship, Teamwork, and Trust in the youth of Del Norte County, We believe these values and virtues are very important to their growth and to them becoming active members of our community and society.